Our Organ

Our tracker pipe organ was built in 1888 by J.H. & C.S. Odell for the Holy Cross Academy in Manhattan. It was removed and stored in 1973 when that building was torn down. Acton Congregational Church purchased the organ in 1977. It was remodeled and the case expanded to house three new pedal ranks in 1986; the pipes were stenciled to match the Victorian case in 1999.